Summary of Attributes
Leadership experience in establishing, operating and overall management of training, Learning and educational systems. Create a supportive team environment where productivity and performance standards are achieved in the areas of operations, finance, admissions, academics, student services, ICT, and administration. Lifelong learner.
Current Project: Provider Head, Rancho Capability Building Partnership (Feb 2015-present).
Consortium executive and campus CEO for a multinational consortium of education institutions assisting the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with comprehensive improvements in technical and vocational training. Planned and led academic, student-services, campus-operations, and community-outreach innovation and improvement efforts for vocational training colleges in Western Saudi Arabia. P/L responsibilities for one of the Colleges. Coordinated efforts of consortial partners including Rancho Santiago Community College (Santa Ana, CA, USA) fiveDlearning, Inc. (Princeton, NJ, USA), and Al Khaleej Training and Education, Inc. (Riyadh, KSA).
Provider Head at Al Baha Technical College, Campus CEO on behalf of Rancho Santiago Community College in Saudi Arabia (Jan 2014 - Present)
Wikipedia facilitation to editors in Canada and the Middle East. (2005 - Present).
- An active participant in online initiatives like Learning Analytics movement, MOOCs (Coursera) and learning neurosciences. (2014 - Present).
My TEDx Talk
- Strong values based leadership.
- Optimistic outlook towards achieving goals.
- Effectiveness when working in multicultural, multi-valued and diverse management styles.
- Facilitation and meeting performance expectations of multi-faceted stakeholder groups.
- Effective communication with all level of organization from Top Executives to the layperson using the communication style and terminology suitable for each layer.
- Take initiatives to implement continuous improvement based on identifying and tackling root causes through continuous team-reflection activities.
- Facilitation, cultural change, cross-functional implementation, stakeholder consultation and engagement.
- Citizen of the Web 2.0.
My Traveling Record
Browse My Site
You may browse my site through clicking on an item on the left navigational pane, or you may prefer to use one of the following formats:
PDF Format: If you do not own MS Word and you want to print it (you need the free Adobe Reader)
Aboluay Mussing : My most recent and up to date blog that I use to capture my thoughts before they perish.
On The Net
LinkedIn: Anas Eljamal
Topics in this Section: