With a long history of innovation in the areas of technology and education, I like to refer to myself as a “Learning Artist”. I have a passion for exploiting technology to entice individual and organizational learning. I worked in multicultural environments and traveled half the globe to uncover common patterns within the diversity of cultures. This enabled me to develop innovative learning approaches customizing teaching for the benefit of individualized learning. My “Designed 4 U Training Methods” proved to be highly effective in personalizing mass training. Presently, I am experimenting with the emerging Connected Knowledge learning techniques that I believes will be the learning model of the next generation.
Besides playing strategic games, travel, reading and “web-2-ing”, I find “Challenging the Obvious” a relaxing habit that helps my continuous improvement style.
Quotes about me:
"A born educator who happens to also be technically gifted and knowledgeable", David Webb (a colleague in University of Liverpool EDD program).
My TEDx Talk
- Strong values based leadership.
- Optimistic outlook towards achieving goals.
- Effectiveness when working in multicultural, multi-valued and diverse management styles.
- Facilitation and meeting performance expectations of multi-faceted stakeholder groups.
- Effective communication with all level of organization from Top Executives to the layperson using the communication style and terminology suitable for each layer.
- Take initiatives to implement continuous improvement based on identifying and tackling root causes through continuous team-reflection activities.
- Facilitation, cultural change, cross functional implementation, stakeholder consultation and engagement.
- Citizen of the Web 2.0.
Browse My Site
You may browse my site through clicking on an item on the left navigational pane, or you may prefer to use one of the following formats:
HTML Format: This whole site on one page.
Word Format: Format for printing and easy reading.
PDF Format: If you do not own MS Word and you want to print it (you need the free Adobe Reader)
Aboluay Mussing : My most recent and up to date blog that I use to capture my thoughts before they perish.
Me on The Net
LinkedIn: Anas Eljamal
All Other Websites: Aboluay
My blogs: aboluay.eljamal.com, aboluay.blogspot.com
Anas Eljamal | Create Your Badge
Content coming soon:
My Travel Book -- My Online Presentations - My Offline Presentations and Musings about War and Peace